top of page
Oseki's Rules and Regulations
Our rules & regulations
* Game drives and walks are at a person’s own risk.
* Listen to the advice of a staff member at all times during a walk or game drive.
* Please don’t litter.
* Ask permission before taking a picture from the Maasai or wild animals on foot.
* Respect nature & all life-forms.
* The Maasai are NOT a tourist attraction! Thus respect Maasai people & their culture.
* Respect staff members & owners. Listen to their advice at all times.
* Don’t scream, shout or whistle at animals. They come at their own account.
* Treat the room as if it is yours back home.
Thank you for taking time to read our rules and regulations!
bottom of page